Workshop schedule and workgroups
- Travel Information - Updated travel information, including ride board for people who can supply and need rides from Montrose or other locations.
- Housing Page - Listing of all housing/condo assignments and map of town showing workshop location.
- RideSharing - Visit the Workgroups Page on ride sharing.
- Shipping address and school phone - information about shipping to the schoolhouse and phone numbers
- Who brings what - equipment brought to workshop
- Faces Page - Seen somebody and don't know his / her name? Here you go!
- Emergency Numbers - Please enter your emergency contact details here.
Results of the workshop
- Workshop Results - Results from the workshop including overall summary and topic area results.
- Final Slides - Attach your final day presentation slides to this article.
- Telluride Projects in the News
- Telluride Tips - tips about Telluride, cellphone service, eating out, town bus
- Lecture abstracts and material - material on lectures
- News from The Neuromorphic Engineer - our online newsletter.
- SM: 255.255.255.0
- SM: 255.255.255.0
- The official picture gallery - A Gallery website to share workshop photos and pictures. See also Kan Li's photos, Zarella Guido's photos of the demo night, Tobi Delbruck's general photos of life at the workshop, and particularly Kan Li's photos of the final day of the 2015 workshop.
- Staff Contact Info - how to contact the people keeping the workshop going, look at Discussion Group for Staff
Call for Applications (CLOSED)
- Call For Applications - Call for Applications, Deadline 10 April 2016, CLOSED.
- Call For Topic Areas - Call for Topic Area Proposals, Deadline 25 Jan 2016, CLOSED.
Previous Years Telluride Workshop Pages
- Past Workshops - Check out the past workshop pages...
This year's Workshop is directly supported financially by grants from the National Science Foundation - under the program Integrated NSF Support Promoting Interdisciplinary Research and Education (INSPIRE), the Science of Learning Center Program, and the IBM Corporation. The workshop is also supported by DARPA/MTO and ONR. It is also supported financially by the University of Maryland College Park, University of Zurich and ETH Zurich, Johns Hopkins University, Georgia Institute of Technology, University of Western Sydney, Salk Institute, and Boston University.